ACCEPTANCE, FEES & CONDITIONS
Congratulations on being awarded this generous scholarship to be a part of the JWRP Trip to Israel, November 13-22, 2016. Jewish Federation of Ottawa is proud to be partnering with the Jewish Women’s Renaissance Project (JWRP) that seeks to inspire women to transform themselves, transform their families and their communities.
By providing the following information and payment, you are accepting a spot on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to visit and experience Israel like never before! We appreciate your interest in the trip and in the after-programming!
Please read all of this important information! At the bottom of this page, you will link to the secure payment site and there will be some questions to answer.
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months AFTER the departure date of Nov. 13. This means that if your passport expires before June 2017, you will need to get a new one before we are able to book your ticket.
- Jewish Federation will be booking all the flights so that we can fly together as a group.
- Please drop-off or e-mail a copy of your passport to Sarah Beutel at Jewish Federation so that we can book your flight! E-mail email@example.com .
- We will be departing Ottawa on Sunday, November 13, 2016, on EL AL, which will bring us to Israel in time for the start of the trip on Monday afternoon.
- If you would like to extend your stay once the trip is done, you must indicate this now, before flights are booked. There will be space below to indicate if you would like to extend, and you must select a departure date on which EL AL flies (only Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday).
- Any changes to flights once they are booked will result in an additional “change fee” payable in its entirety by you. In the case of changes to flights, the ticket will need to be re-issued, possibly at a higher rate, and any additional charges are your responsibility. Jewish Federation will not be responsible for the payment of any fees associated with changes to tickets or cancelations.
- Jewish Federation is not responsible for any payments, fees or losses due to the cancelation of your trip.
- Cancelation Policies
- Once we purchase your ticket, it is NON-REFUNDABLE, and any changes to that ticket will cost $140, payable by you.
- We highly recommend that you purchase cancelation insurance in case of unforeseen emergency situations that may arise. While the JWRP provides health insurance coverage for participants for the duration of the JWRP Trip, there is no trip cancelation insurance to cover the cost of the flight should you have to cancel at the last minute due to a personal or family emergency.
We recommend contacting Nancy Borer at Marlin Travel, who can provide the following insurance, see sample POLICY. The cost is roughly $50-$75. Phone: 613-728-1616, or Nancy.firstname.lastname@example.org .
- In the event that you cancel and do not participate in the trip for any reason, Jewish Federation will NOT refund the payment for the flight. The flight is fully NON-REFUNDABLE and should you need to cancel at any time, it is solely up to you, the holder of the cancelation insurance policy, to submit a claim for a refund to the insurance company for the cost of the flight.
Link to payment and questions.