GOALS OF THE FUND:
• Help organizations manage change, and adapt to new realities
• Improves organizational health (board development, implement program evaluation metrics, improve financial structure, etc.)
• Builds bridges; brings multiple organizations together to share resources and collaboratively deliver a service, or improve the delivery of an existing service
• Offers one-time educational programs, training initiatives, or professional development opportunities, which aim to increase the capacity of individuals, build trust between organizations, or provide solutions to current communal challenges
Requests for Proposals (RFP) for Round 18
of the Innovative Capacity Building Fund
Please visit the following link for a table of distributions to organizations, from 2014 to 2022.
Innovative Capacity Building Fund Distributions Table
Who is eligible to apply?
• Agencies currently funded by the Jewish Federation of Ottawa and local synagogues are eligible to apply.
• Agencies are encouraged to partner with other organizations (partners need not be currently funded organizations, as long as the lead organization is).
Please select the "Information and FAQs" button at far right to read more about eligibility, evaluation criteria and important details.
When can organizations apply?
Applications for Round 18 are currently being accepted.
• Applications are due by November 30th 2022.
How to apply?
Apply by completing the online application here. To get started, create a user ID & login; under “Funds” select Innovative Capacity Building Fund, read through the application, and be sure to save your progress.
For more information, please contact Anne Read, Director of Community Collaboration at firstname.lastname@example.org.