Please join Telethon chairs the March of the Living alumni as well as 2020 Annual Campaign co-chairs Rabbi Bulka and Dr. Karen Palayew for Telethon!
Telethon is an important source of funds for the Annual Campaign. During Telethon teams of volunteers contact community members who have donated before and ask them to make a gift to the Annual Campaign.
These gifts fund the important work of the community agencies we value and this year represents our final opportunity to take advantage of the $400,000 Challenge Fund!
Telethon will take place on Sunday, September 22 (from 9 AM – 12 PM and from 1-4 PM) and on Monday, September 23 from 5 PM- 7:30 PM at the SJCC.
We are seeking as many volunteers as possible to select a shift and reach out to their fellow community members!
- there will be food at each shift (a meal and snacks throughout)!
- training and support will be provided
- the atmosphere is fun – we are working toward a common goal!
- participation will count as volunteer hours for high school credit
- 3 shifts are available to choose from
This will be a meaningful and much-appreciated way of giving back to the community - thank you!
If you are interested in canvassing with us, please contact Lindsay at email@example.com or (613) 798-4696 x 272. Please invite your friends - all are welcome to join!