We are currently seeking a full-time primary French Studies teacher for the 2023-2024 school year. The candidate we move forward with will:
● Be fluent in French (oral and written communication) and be committed to providing an immersive classroom setting;
● Develop, prepare, and implement lesson plans based on the curriculum;
● Utilize best instructional practices, methods, materials and technology;
● Collaborate with other faculty members and administrative staff in planning and
implementing instructional goals, objectives, and methods;
● Prepare lessons that reflect differentiation for individual student needs and
implement the recommendations from assessments featured in Individual
● Be a positive role model for students reflective of the mission of the school;
● Participate actively and meaningfully in Professional Development opportunities
and be committed to professional growth;
● Create a classroom environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the
physical, social, and emotional development of students;
● Connect with and engage in student life
● Support student behaviour in alignment with the school philosophy.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree + Advanced Degree Preferred and 0-2 years of experience.